Mouse Trap, Snap Rat Trap That Work Outdoor or Indoor Powerful Sensitive Effective Killer Catcher 6 Pack
- AUTENS mouse trap adopts a high tension stainless steel spring which holds rats, mice or other rodents tightly, offer increased capturing power with no false triggers.
- This mouse trap comes with sensitive design can kill the rat soon as it touch the pedal.
- Made of high quality and durable ABS plastic material, it is rather tough and washable.
- Easy and safe to set just put a bait in the cup,back to the mouse trap, keep the mouse trap clamp open, and put it to the corner in your house where children or pets can’t touch.
- Mouse traps that work to kill mice, mouse, rat, chipmunk, voles and similar-size nuisance animals.
AUTENS Mouse Trap 6 Pack
Are your dogs upset? Do you see small tracks and tail trails in dusty areas? Do you see areas where wood has been gnawed? Do you see smears along baseboards and other areas? Is there a heavy musky odor in the house? Can you see rodent droppings? Then it’s time for you to get a set of mouse traps to solve this issue. AUTENS mouse traps are made of high quality and durable ABS plastic material which is tough and washable. You can use our snap rat traps to protect your family, kitchen and garden. Never be bothered by mice again.
How to Set & Use
Step 1: Remove the bait cup from the bottom of the mouse trap by first turning it 90 degree counterclockwise
Step 2: Fill and replace the cup by reinserting bait such as peanut butter, chocolate, cheese, jam, etc.and then put it back to mouse trap
Step 3: With both hands, grab and press the end lever until a distinctive “clack” sound is heard. The mouse trap is now set
Step 4: Carefully place the mouse trap to the chosen location and the trap was finally installed
Item Size: 14 x 7.5 x 7.5 CM
6 x AUTENS Mouse Traps
1. Handle with care when use the rodent killer, avoid pinching fingers
2. Please put the mouse trap where kids and pets can’t touch
3. After setting the mouse trap, never touch it with your hand. If you want to release the trap, please use a stick or other tool. PLEASE DO NOT INJURE YOURSELF