Humane Mouse Trap 2 Pack, Live Catch and Release, No Kill, Best for Small Rats, Mice, Hamsters, Mole
1. Humane mouse trap Live Catch and Release No Kill Best for Small Rats, Mice, Hamsters, Mole Durable ABS With larger holes to prevent mouse from suffocating.
2. Humane mouse trap Suitable for people who want to live catch without kill them.
3. Durable ABS material and narrow air hole to make sure mouse won’t escape by break the trap.
4. Food compartment will be locked and the mice can’t push the food compartment up to escape from the inside.
5. Easy to set up and use.press to remove the food compartment up and fill with bait then open the spring door. that is ok.
When the first mouse is caught, take off the end compartment and set it free.
【TIPS】 After the mouse trap is set up, a little shaking will trigger the switch because of the sensitive capture design. Attention that this mouse trap may not catch well for large filed mice or chipmunks.
Measurement: 12.6″L x 3.15”W x 3.34”H.
Package: 2 pack mouse traps
HUMANE & SAFE PROVEN DEVICE – Catch and release mousetrap without killing/hurting or make any pain/suffering. no harm, without cruel! No poison, glue gel or chemical, non-lethal, safe around children and pets (cats, dogs), Risk-free!
EASY TO USE, EASY TO CLEAN, WASHABLE- Place the food bait in the compartment and open the spring door. The compartment box can be removed and easily washed.
REUSABLE – Can be reused many years. Best effective, sensitive spring switch and reliable mouse cube that really works better than any trap cage made. Quick, fast, instant harmless painless capture. Unlike glue traps, our humane traps will keep rodent alive without harming.
Effective,Compact – Fits multiple small rodents or small animals (rats, mole, squirrel, hamster, shrew, vole, chipmunk, lizard) (Door size 2.36″W x 2.9″H) For indoor/outdoor field, industrial/commercial use such as your house, garage, garden, backyard, lawn, hotel, office, corridor or balcony. Kids/pets friendly. Easy setting and cleaning, no mess, no touching mice. Most of our customer catch a mouse within hours.
How It Works:
1. Place the bait (butter and peanut are like a charm for mouse) in the compartment at the back (Open the compartment: shove it and then lift up).
2. Setup- Open the single gate on the front.
3. Place the trap by the wall where the mouse is likely to be shown.
1. Choose the right bait, the rodents are primarily nut and seed eaters, so the mouse bait they are most attracted to is peanut butter or hazelnut spread.
2. Change the bait frequently to keep it fresh and attractive.
3. Don’t touch the bait or the inside of the trap with bare hands. Using a glove is highly recommended.