(Used) Cable Locator Wire Tracker for Wall Underground Pipe Detector Professional Cable Toner Finder
- Cable locator widely applicable for construction and maintenance. involving telecommunication cable, power cable buiding pipelines, power supply circuits and electric line.
- Wire Tracker Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in wall or underground,Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits.
- Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in floor heating.Tracing sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered by plastering.
- The transmitor’signal is digitally encoded to ensure that the signal is clearly received by the receiver, avoiding any erroneous display caused by the interference field.
- Detect broken or short circuit faults in cables and electrical lines buried in walls and underground in a easier way.
What can this Cable locator Do?
1. Detecting cables, electrical lines, water/gas pipelines buried in wall or underground;
2. Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in wall or earth;
3. Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits;
4. Tracing sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered by plastering;
5. Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in floor heating ect.
1. The Transmitter has the function of self-inspection to detect its own working status and to display it on the LCD screen for user’s reference.
2. The sensitivity of the receiver can be adjusted either manually or automatically.
3. The receiver can sweep frequency automatically.
4. Both the transmitter and the receiver can work under mute mode.
5. Additional transmitters are available to extende or distinguish multiple signals.
6. Compactness-durability and portability.
7. Auto power off within 10 minutes.
8. Flashlight Function.
9. Backlight Function.
10. Mute Function.
Voltage Measurement Range: Transmitter: 12V-400V (AC / DC)
Output Signal: Transmitter: 125KHz
Voltage: Transmitter: maximum 400V (AC / DC)
Cable Depth Measurement: Receiver 0-2.5 m (wall / underground cable)
Main Voltage Measurement: Receiver 0-0.4m
Work Environment: Transmitter: 0~40℃; Receiver:0~40℃
Storage Temperature: Transimiter: -20℃~60℃; Receiver: -20℃~60℃
Relative hamidity(no condensation): Transmitter Maximum: 80%; Receiver Maximum: 80%
Measuring Height: Transmitter Maximum: 2000m; Receiver Maximum: 2000m
Power Supply: Transmitter: 1 * 9V LR61 (not included); Receiver: 6 * 1.5V AAA (not included)
There are no reviews yet.