Self Adhesive Dots 1500 Pieces (750 Pair Sets), Sticky Back Coins Hook & Loop, Nylon Strips
$9.99 – $11.99
Self Adhesive Dots 1500 Pieces (750 Pair Sets), Sticky Back Coins Hook & Loop, Nylon Strips Perfect for School Projects, Classroom, Office, Home
Easy to Use: Easy to peel off the coins from the plastic film when you need their work, saving your time. Adhesive reaches maximum strength after 24 hours. Best working temperature: 7-25 degrees centigrade
Wide Application: This hook & loop coins can be attached to most of things, especially for smooth surfaces of paper, plastic, glass, leather, metal, etc. Not for fabric application. Great for arts and crafts, wedding invites, school special education classroom projects, organization around the home, office and so on
Strong Adhesive: Made of nylon & polyester material and hot melt adhesive with high temperature resistant, very strong self adhesive. Tips: suit for smooth surface, so that the viscosity can come into effect, for example, rugged or dirty surfaces may weaken their stickiness, and tear off and then paste it again will reduce its stickiness too
AUTENS Sticky Dots, Sticky Back Coins Hook & Loop Nylon Self Adhesive Dots
Still confused about how to stick the poster on the wall without drilling wall? Need a little useful sticky tool for your art or craft project? Can’t find a good solution to stick the letter paper on the blackboard? AUTENS Sticky Dots will be your favorite choice. It’s perfect for lightweight objects, but you can double up for larger or heavier projects.
1. Easy to peel off from the plastic film and attach it
2. Made of high-quality nylon and polyester, can bear it much longer
3. Can resist high or low temperature. More effective after 24 hours
4. Waterproof: Can adapt well in a little wet environment (Not under water)
5. Designed for long term daily use
6. Adhesiveness helps stick articles firmly
Tips for Use
1. Clean the surface and keep dry first
2. Peel off hook or loop coins,and stick on
3. Stick the other part on something you want to stick
4. Both wait 5 minutes, then paste together
5. Align the hook and loop coins together and press.
Note:The coins can resist water,but you should ensure the surface is dry and tidy before stick the coins
For School: classroom projects, student file folders, visual schedules, preschool calendar, name tags, posters, charts, signs, laminate picture and etc.
For Office: note paper, schedules, plan, report, public documents, interchangeable badge reels, laminate picture
For Home: star poster, note paper for reminding, tags, like stick note paper on fridge to leave message or show weight loss/diet plan, stick paper on food container to mark and recognize foods