Teslong Dual Lens Borescope 5″ HD LCD Screen Industrial Endoscope 5.5mm Dual Lens Camera, Waterproof Flexible Probe (Cable Length 3m)
- Teslong Dual Lens Borescope is a high-performance industrial endoscope with a 5-inch high definition colorized LCD. It is ergonomically designed so that the main functional buttons can be controlled with one hand.
- A micro camera viewing to the side added on the 5.5mm endoscope probe, perfectly solves the problem of traditional borescope increasing probe diameter and glare when installing side mirrors.
- The largest borescope screen in market, 5” LCD screen offers you 1280*720 HD picture. With the protection of tempered glass, anti-fall and anti-scratch.
- Built-in 3500mAh lithium ion battery, supports continuing working 4 to 6 hours. But please make sure to charge every 3 months if long time no use.
- The body has a precise structure, probe adopts omnibearing waterproof design, aerospace connector solution at the probe connection, so that still keep the outstanding waterproof function even with severe abrasion.
The NTS500 is a high-performance industrial endoscope with a 5-inch high definition colorized LCD. It is ergonomically designed so that the main functional buttons can be controlled with one hand. The Snapshot and recording functions are supported, photos and videos can be saved in TF memory card (Micro-SD card). This product integrates high-brightness illumination, backlight on buttons and auxiliary LED lights for camera probe, so that the product can be used normally and even in dark environments. The built-in 3500mAh rechargeable lithium battery allows 4 hours of continuous operation.
The outstanding performance of the endoscope is perfectly guaranteed by the 5-inch 1280*720 colorful LCD and the 1-megapixel HD micro inspection camera, which can present you with extremely clear details, such as the carbon deposit of the engine, cracks inside of a pipe, termites in the wall, and chip pins. We stick to use the high-quality traditional mental gooseneck. Gooseneck pipes have a better degree of rigidity compared with the cheap wire cable adopted by other brands, and can better maintain the shape after being bent. The pipe is as long as 3 meters, which means the micro camera can easily get into any impossible places. There are 6 brightness-adjustable LED lights rest on the top of the probe, helping you see the target in the darkness.
The 5-inch display screen is protected by high-transmittance tempered glass, so that it won’t break easily like a cell phone when dropped to the ground. The industrial-grade plastic body is both ergonomically-designed and anti-slippery, so that you can hold it tightly even only with a single hand tainted with water or grease. Teslong boasts of outstanding water-proof technology, and the device can continue to be used in water even when the waterproofer of the cable is worn and broken.
Warning This product is an industrial endoscope camera and is not intended for medical use or human examination.