Underground Wire Locator, Wire Tracker, Telephone Cable Locator, Wall Underground Pipe Wire Detector, Short Circuit Breaker Finder
Underground Wire Locator, Wire Tracker, Telephone Cable Locator 12-400V AC/DC Wall Underground Pipe Wire Detector, Professional Cable Toner Finder, Electrical Circuits, Fuses, Switches, Short Circuit Breaker Fault Finder
【Multi-Functional Tester】Our professional line finder can detect the condition of the cable buried in the wall or the ground, and judge whether it is interrupted or short-circuited. Detect accidentally covered outlets and power distribution outlets. The sensitivity of the receiver can be adjusted either manually or automatically. The transmitter has the function of self-inspection and both transmitter and receiver have a mute function.
【Built-in DC/AC Voltmeter】Transmitter built-in DC/AC voltage meter for linear measurement of 12-400V DC/AC voltage. The transmitter and receiver display power level, code, battery, detected voltage type and value, and high-voltage alert. Locate-determining which receptacles are on specific circuits track-pinpointing drill sites before drilling. Compact structure, strong and durable, convenient to carry with the storage bag included.
【Professional Wire Tracker】Electrical professionals often need to track cables or cabling systems, and often need to determine if the safety device is connected to a particular circuit, or to identify and track metal tube, heating pipe, or underground cable. This cable detector can help detecting interruptions and short-circuits in-floor heating; detecting sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered. Locating & tracking buried and hidden wires and other hidden-wires.
【High Accuracy & High Efficiency】The transmitter and receiver display power levels, codes, batteries, detected voltage types and values, and high voltage alarms. The transmitor’signal is digitally encoded to ensure that the signal is clearly received by the receiver, avoiding any erroneous display caused by the interference field. Detect broken or short circuit faults in cables and electrical lines buried in walls and underground in a easier way.
【Power Supply】The product does not contain batteries, you need to purchase it yourself. Transmitter: 1 * 9V 6LR61 batteries (not included); Receiver: 6 * 1.5V AAA batteries (not included).
【Widely Application】This cable locator is widely used in communication cable construction, cable construction, construction pipeline construction, communication cable, power circuit and power line maintenance, and is an indispensable tool for maintenance personnel. Detect broken or short circuit faults in cables and electrical lines buried in walls and underground in an easier way. Easily locate pet fence wires, metal wires, metal pipes, electrical wires, etc.
What can this Cable locator Do?
1. Detecting cables, electrical lines, water/gas pipelines buried in wall or underground;
2. Detecting interruptions and short circuit in cables and electrical lines buried in wall or earth;
3. Detecting fuses and assigning current circuits;
4. Tracing sockets and distribution sockets having accidentally been covered by plastering;
5. Detecting interruptions and short-circuits in floor heating ect.
1. The Transmitter has the function of self-inspection to detect its own working status and to display it on the LCD screen for user’s reference.
2. The sensitivity of the receiver can be adjusted either manually or automatically.
3. The receiver can sweep frequency automatically.
4. Both the transmitter and the receiver can work under mute mode.
5. Additional transmitters are available to extende or distinguish multiple signals.
6. Compactness-durability and portability.
7. Auto power off within 10 minutes.
8. Flashlight Function.
9. Backlight Function.
10. Mute Function.
Voltage Measurement Range: Transmitter: 12V-400V (AC / DC)
Output Signal: Transmitter: 125KHz
Voltage: Transmitter: maximum 400V (AC / DC)
Cable Depth Measurement: Receiver 0-2.5 m (wall / underground cable)
Main Voltage Measurement: Receiver 0-0.4m
Work Environment: Transmitter: 0~40℃; Receiver:0~40℃
Storage Temperature: Transmitter: -20℃~60℃; Receiver: -20℃~60℃
Relative humidity(no condensation): Transmitter Maximum: 80%; Receiver Maximum: 80%
Measuring Height: Transmitter Maximum: 2000m; Receiver Maximum: 2000m
Power Supply: Transmitter: 1 * 9V LR61 (not included); Receiver: 6 * 1.5V AAA (not included)